Join other Nebraska fans across the country for an Illinois-Nebraska game chat…
Keys to victory: Illinois
LINCOLN, Neb. - Key No. 5: Get to 35 points or more Nebraska is 28-1 under Bo Pelini when they score 35 points or more, including 3-0 this year. The question becomes, can the Nebraska defense hold Illinois under 35 points? It probably depends on how well the Nebraska offense moves the ball, keeping the Fighting Illini's offense off the field. By the way, their one loss when scoring 35 or more points was to Ohio State last year. Key No. 4: Withstand an early surge At 3-1 on the year, Illinois already has more wins than they did last season, when they went winless...
432 Fans online
- Back for another season PICK'EM
- GAME WEEK! Game Prediction
- Who has the biggest stats day on Saturday?
- If Nebraska was ever or had to change the tunnel walk music
- Dillman staying at Guyer despite being ruled ineligible...