- Larry Asante returned to practice donning a green jersey today. Also wearing a green jersey is Alfonso Dennard, who did not wear the green during non contact drills yesterday.
- Keith Williams returned to practice, but Jacob Hickman did not.
- Hickman walked around practice with a big wrap around his waist. Hickman was proudly showing off his bruise from the game, which was probably two feet long in diameter and purple. I'd have to say it was one of the top five most digusting sights I've ever seen. Hopefully the disgusting thing goes away, so Hickman can return to play soon.
- After watching the offense today, I have feeling that the team will try to air it out a little bit more this weekend. Nebraska only had 14 passing attempts last Saturday, but things may be different this weekend.
- As the case has been for the past few weeks, all of the QB's are wearing the white jerseys, as opposed to the customary green jerseys.
- There were more scouts than usual on hand today. The Browns, Rams, and a few other teams were represented today. I have a feeling they're looking at a certain defensive tackle.
- With all of the criticism of the receivers inability to catch the ball, Khiry Cooper made one of the more impressive catches I've seen today. Latravis Washington threw a ball a few feet over Cooper's head. Cooper was running toward the sideline. He leaped and made a one handed catch with his arm extended in the air, then he turned his momentum down field towards the endzone. This caught the eyes of a few of the scouts who were watching the drill.
- One final note, an additional Blackshirt has been handed out. Cornerback Anthony West received a Blackshirt for the first time. West played a significant role on Saturday, and has earned more playing time in recent weeks. Coach Marvin Sanders has raved about West's work ethic during his demotion. It sounds like West is a good example of a player earning the honor of being a Blackshirt.
Post practice video with Shawn Watson