- The team participated in a 150-play scrimmage today.
- Not participating were a host of tight ends, including Dreu Young, Ben Cotton and J.T. Kerr. Offensive Coordinator Shawn Watson said that Kyler Reed got an expected increase in his reps today due to the absence of so many players at the position.
- As Head Coach Bo Pelini indicated yesterday, Jermarcus Hardrick was in full pads for today's scrimmage
- Watson said after practice today that this wasn't the type of scrimmage where they wanted to see the offense move the ball. It was more a situational scrimmage where they went live in a lot of game-like situations. But when they finished with that, they would move to another situation. So, the scrimmage was a scrimmage to an extent.
- There didn't appear to be any notable injuries to come out of today's practice.
- Watson also said that unlike last year, he feels they have the personnel to do what they want to do instead of having to limit their options to the available personnel.
- Will have the full; post practice video with Shawn Watson up here in a bit.
Post practice video with Shawn Watson