In a game between undefeated teams, the Illini led big early but needed a late run to gain control…
Rapid Reaction: Illinois, 66, EKU 53
CHAMPAIGN - There are only eight undefeated teams left in college basketball after Illinois' 66-53 win Sunday against Eastern Kentucky. A season-best Assembly Hall crowd of 15,029 watched the Illini (12-0) hand the Colonels (9-1) their first loss of the season thanks to 17 points from Brandon Paul and 13 second-half points from Tracy Abrams. It was over when: Tyler Griffey drained a 3 to stretch the lead to 61-48 with 2:30 to play. The Colonels didn't go away easily, hitting two...
431 Fans online
- Back for another season PICK'EM
- The Ones That Got Away... (Recruits)
- GAME WEEK! Game Prediction
- Who has the biggest stats day on Saturday?
- Dillman staying at Guyer despite being ruled ineligible...