You wouldn't think it was possible to do considering how many times Luke Gifford has seen a game in…
Gifford attends 2014 opener
Lincoln (Nebr.) Southeast opened up the season against the No. 1 team in the state and lost. Worse than that, it seemed that Nebraska commitment Luke Gifford might have suffered a concussion in the opening game of the season. "I am feeling a lot better," Gifford said. "Last year I really just got my bell rung and I also separated my AC joint. After the first game though I didn't have any problems. "I am working very closely with the medical staff and when I woke up this morning I was feeling a lot better than I thought I...
437 Fans online
- Back for another season PICK'EM
- The Ones That Got Away... (Recruits)
- GAME WEEK! Game Prediction
- Who has the biggest stats day on Saturday?
- Dillman staying at Guyer despite being ruled ineligible...