Malzone had a tremendous junior season in which he lead the Warriors to a state title and an undefeated record through a tough schedule that included Cleveland St. Ignatius, Detroit Catholic Central, Orchard Lake St. Mary's, Warren De La Salle, and others. He has a good arm and is an accurate passer, but it is his calm under pressure and efficiency which sealed the decision to move him up. He is currently without a BCS offer but we believe those are on their way.
Conner is another who had an excellent junior season. He is a throwback type tough-guy linebacker who always seems to be around the football. He makes a lot of plays in the backfield and his production this season could not be ignored. While he won't play offense in college, his offensive film showed his athleticism and toughness as well. He currently has offers from Kentucky and Illinois.
- Cleveland (Ohio) Benedictine linebacker Jerome Baker was already a top 100 prospect, but moved from the 80's to 52nd overall. He is a great athlete and performed like a major BCS prospect on both sies of the ball this season.
- Lakewood (Ohio) St. Edward cornerback Shaun Crawford, a Michigan commit also made a big move, going up 20 spots in the Scout 300 and ending up at number 65. Crawford is a speed demon who Ohio analyst Bill Greene believes will make a serious run a top spot in the state.
- Jacksonville (Ill.) offensive tackle Gabe Megginson had a good summer of camps and we really wanted to see him carry it onto the field this fall. He did just that. He's a good sized kid (6'5, 290) who shows good feet in pass pro and excellent drive blocking skills in the run game. He plays to the whistle and we think he will only continue to get better.
- Henderson County (Ky.) offensive tackle Mason Wolfe entered the three-star range. He moves better than most 6-foot-7, 280-pounders do and recently added his first offer from Kentucky.
- Jackson (Mich.) Lumen Christi's Khari Willis is also now a three-star. He's a tremendous athlete who could play running back, receiver or defensive back in college. He does not currently have any offers, but we believe that will change.