CLIFTON, Va. -- Kareem McDonald, an outside linebacker prospect from Washington (D.C.) Wilson, talks…
Two Standing Out To McDonald
Washington (D.C.) Woodrow Wilson 2015 linebacker Kareem McDonald isn't looking for any shortcuts. The 6-foot-3, 215-pounder battled back from a early season kidney ailment that sidelined him for three weeks and caused him to lose 20 pounds in September to finish as one of the most disruptive defensive players in the District of Columbia Athletic Association. "We lost to H.D. Woodson in the championship, but it was the first time Wilson had been to the championship in 22 years so that was big for me," said McDonald, who finished with 50 tackles, 13 sacks, and two forced fumble last season. "When I came to the program me and a couple of...
443 Fans online
- Back for another season PICK'EM
- GAME WEEK! Game Prediction
- Who has the biggest stats day on Saturday?
- Dillman staying at Guyer despite being ruled ineligible...
- If Nebraska was ever or had to change the tunnel walk music